R&S®TMS210 Transportable Monitoring and Direction Finding Systems
The Transportable Monitoring and Direction Finding Systems
- Investigations of interference due to co-channel emissions, out-of-channel emissions and intermodulation
- Short-term and long-term monitoring of technical transmitter parameters such as frequency offset, frequency deviation (FM), amplitude modulation depth (AM), phase deviation (PM) and bandwidth
- Field strength measurements
- Identification of unlicensed stations
- Spectrum occupancy measurements
All measurement tasks can be performed either automatically (scheduled) or interactively.
A portable rack neatly accommodates all the equipment for ease of transportation and provides weather protection when the equipment is taken out of doors. As with other items, such as antennas, no more than two persons are needed to carry the portable rack.
Fast on-site setup is ensured because both hardware and software are always ready to use. It is simply a question of setting up the antennas, connecting the cables and switching everything on. Measurements can then be performed for an unlimited period of time.
To ensure maximum flexibility and adaptability to all applications and environmental conditions, the systems come with dual power supply:
- 100 V to 240 V AC
- 11 V to 32 V DC
The systems can be powered not only from the AC supply, but also from vehicles or external batteries.
Standardization and modularization
The transportable systems are standardized to provide a cost-effective solution. However, to respond to different user requirements, the systems are also modular.