R&S®TS-PDFT Digital Functional Test Module
- Digital functional test, verification of digital circuits and digital stimulus/response applications
- Communication interface for automotive communication
- Flexible digital I/O
The R&S® TS-PDFT is a digital function test module with a high number of dynamic digital I/O channels as well as automotive communication interfaces. The innovative technology and versatile functionality provide excellent suitability for automotive and high-performance T&M applications.
The R&S® TS-PDFT is used wherever digital circuits are tested or programmed by way of static or dynamic stimulation, recording and communication. An on-board microprocessor ensures high computing power for time-critical communication protocols, downloads of flash memories or analyses directly on the module.
Specifications in brief
- 32 digital inputs, programmable thresholds
- 32 digital outputs, programmable levels
- Realtime stimulation and data acquisition
- Automotive communication buses
- CAN, high/low speed
- CompactPCI module, 1 slot