R&S®ZVL Vector Network Analyzers
Frequency range: 9 kHz to 3 GHz/6 GHz/13.6 GHz.
75 Ω version: 9 kHz to 3 GHz.
Portable network analyzers with optional spectrum analyzer in one unit
Features & Benefits
- Full one-port (OSM), full two-port (TOSM), and one-path two-port calibration
- Measurement of S-parameters, impedance, admittance, and stability
- Output of results as Smith chart, inverted Smith chart, magnitude and phase, polar diagram, real, imaginary, group delay, VSWR
- Unlimited number1) of traces and channels; overlay display of traces also of different channels in a single diagram
- Trace evaluation: max, min, peak-to-peak, RMS, mean, standard deviation, electrical length, phase delay
- Bandpass filter evaluation in terms of center frequency, bandwidth, ripple, quality factor, attenuation, etc.
Optional spectrum analyzer functionality (
R&S®ZVL-K1) with full network analyzer capability available at the same time
1) Limited by available RAM capacity