R&S®SMBV-K62 Additive White Gaussian Noise (AWGN)
R&S®SMBV100A Operating Manual
- The operating manual provides a detailed description of the R&S®SMBV100A functions.
It covers the following topics:
- overview of all elements of the front and rear panels
- basic information on how to set up the R&S®SMBV100A
- information on how to operate the R&S®SMBV100A in a network
- baseband signal generation, arbitrary waveform generator and custom
digital modulation (options R&S SMBV-B10/B50/B51/B55)
- Phase Coherence (R&S SMBV-B90)
- Hard disk (R&S SMBV-B92)
- Baseband Input (R&S SMBV-K18)
- Pulse Modulator and Pulse Generator (R&S SMBV-K22/K23)
- Multi Carrier CW (R&S SMBV-K61)
- I/Q Impairments and AWGN (R&S SMBV-K62)
- Waveform Package (R&S SMBV-K200)
- basic information on remote control operation
- remote control commands
Basic instructions on how to use and set up the R&S®SMBV100A are content of the Quick Start Guide. It is also available for download on this website.
For information on Digital Standard functionality refer to the corresponding manuals also available for download.
Refer to the data sheet for additional information on the R&S®SMBV100A specifications.
The current version corresponds to firmware FW 2.20.360.328.
- SMBV100A, Signal Generator, SMBV-K61, SMBV-K200, Multi Carrier CW, MCCW
- Last Modified
|File Name||Version||Last Modified||File Size|
R&S SMBV100A Operating Manual