R&S®ETLTV Analyzer R&S®ETL-B203RF Preselector
R&S®EFA78 Test Receiver (D/K or I Analog TV)
Analog TV Test Receivers
Since the analog terrestrial standards D/K and I are still commonly in use, and broadcasters need a future-proof solution for their short- and long-term investment, Rohde & Schwarz provides a high-end measurement device that can cover all application areas from R&D to field measurements. This R&S EFA model was created to offer the best performance and the most useful features to test standard D/K and I transmitters under optimal conditions.
To further protect your investment, the unit can be updated by means of options to demodulate and analyze the digital CATV standards DVB-C (option R&S EFA-K21) and ITU-T J.83/B (option R&S EFA K-23) as well as the ATSC/8VSB digital terrestrial standard (option R&S EFA K-22). These unique features make the new EFA family members THE measurement devices for the present and the future!
Characteristics of analog R&S EFA models 78/89
Fully compatible with analog standards, the analog R&S EFA models receive and demodulate most analog TV standards (D/K and I). All key parameters for demodulating the received signal can be automatically or manually selected:
- Switchable group delay correction
- Switchable synchronous detector (5 different modes)
- Demodulation using intercarrier method
- Balanced audio outputs
- Measurement functions for
- vision/sound carrier spacing (level and frequency)
- FM sound carrier and pilot deviation
- Residual Picture Carrier (RPC) or video modulation depth
- Input of any IF frequency with the aid of the R&S EFA-B3 option: frequency range continuously tunable from 5 MHz to 1000 MHz